It’s that time again but before you begin this life-changing journey, and to help you stay committed you must accept and live by the basic understanding that this course is built around the premise of “progress, not perfection.” By developing awareness that improvement is measured by your daily progress, you can save yourself a lot of grief and frustration from the get go. Simply focusing on small, positive steps in everything you do is a vital component to a permanent physical change. With time, commitment and a willingness to continue to take those small steps, failure is not an option.
The following steps will ensure that you receive the maximum benefit from your experiences. They will play an essential role in helping you achieve your goals of ultimate leanness and energy. Improvement will become apparent in a matter of weeks.
Make a decision to…
1. Decide on what you want to achieve – Have a clear vision of the end result. Close your eyes and visualize your ideal body. Picture exactly how you look, size and shape you are and how you feel.
2. Know and feel your REASON for wanting to achieve these particular results – Continue to ask yourself “why” until you elicit an emotional response.
3. Believe you are capable and deserving of reaching this goal – If others can do it, why can’t you?
4. Make this a priority in your life every day – “We do not plan to fail, we simply fail to
plan” – Schedule workouts, schedule your meals, keep your kitchen stocked…
5. Start taking actions that bring results – each day strive to do something a little better than the day before. “I am making progress if I am better today than I was yesterday” ~Dr. Wayne Dyer.
6. Be grateful – understand that the quickest way to achieve your goals is to be happy NOW. When you look to the future for your happiness, you it’s easy to be disappointed. Focus on the present. Life shouldn’t be something to be endured until the future arrives. Your present should be thrilling, exhilarating and inspiring.
7. Be forgiving – Don’t beat myself up when you haven’t done everything perfectly. If you slip, quickly return to your plan. don’t feel guilty, remain enthusiastic about the process and with yourself.
You can succeed if you know why you are doing what you are doing and it comes from within, now go out and be successful in anything and everything you want to achieve including losing weight and toning up.
If you need help with your weight loss goals contact me, Victoria McCullough at 702-419-4778 or go to my website at www.herstrengthfitness.com for information on my upcoming specials for the New Year. Join today and let’s get you on your way to a New YOU!!
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
If you sign up by January 6th you’ll get my 6 Week Body Transformation Program for just $149 (A $39 savings). Get everything you need to lose weight, tone up and and stay committed. After that it’s only $99 a month for unlimited classes. New location opening up at Markscheffel & N. Carefree for you early lady birds!! Get your day started out right and full of energy.
See you soon!!!
To Your Success,