Mixed Berry Smoothie: Another version
1/3 cup orange juice
1/3 cup fresh strawberries
1/3 cup fresh raspberries
1/3 cup fresh blueberries
1 Tbls Chia seed
1 cup ice cubes
Blend it all together and enjoy, also another variation is get the frozen triple berry mix from Sam’s or Costo and omit the ice cubes. Also add some spinach or kale to make it higher in vitamins always a plus when you having picky eaters at home they will never know it’s in there:) This recipe makes a 12 oz serving.
Need a pick me up to help get you through the day, well you can either try a Spark Energy Drink by Advocare which is awesome, get it here… Advocare you can’t miss with Spark, but I also have an alternative which as a matter of fact you can add Spark to it and make it even better with longer lasting energy.
Try a Fatigue Fighting Green Smoothie
Spinach Berry Booster
1/2 c cooked or fresh spinach
1 cup orange juice
1/2 frozen banana
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 scoop vanilla protein
1 scoop Mandarin Orange Spark (Optional)
Blend it all in a blender or Magic Bullet (my favorite kitchen tool) until smooth and enjoy. Oh ya don’t forget add a tsp of chia for more protein, fiber and omegas. You’ll be set, this is great for the 21 Day Belly Blaster. ENJOY!!
More Green Smoothies: Add these ingredients to a blender, the Magic Bullet is great, make it to the consistency you like whether watered down or nice and thick. Add ice if you are using fresh fruit.
– 1c spinach, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup pineapple, 1 BIG strawberry and 1 1/2 scoops whey protein.
-1 large handful of baby organic spinach leaves, 4-5 big frozen strawberries and light cranberry juice.
-Juiced organic beet, romaine, carrots, cucumber, red pepper, then apple, pear and dash of ginger.
I have been getting a lot of requests for more green smoothie recipes so I’ll be posting them and I would love to hear what you all come up with as well. The great thing about a smoothie is anything goes, be creative, whatever fruits or veggies you have at home use them, and be sure your green is a dark leafy green such as Kale, Spinach, you can even add some Basil or avocado.
– Spinach, 1/2 banana, kiwi, 1/2 orange, tiny piece of lime, 1 tsp chia seed, 3 small carrots and some ice blend up and enjoy.
– Kale, spinach, granny smith apple, strain, then add coconut water, blue berries and a banana Chia seed and Stevia to sweeten, add ice.
– 1 cup spinach, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 banana, 1 cup coconut milk, Chia seed, stevia , 3 ice cubes
– 1/2 cut strawberries, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup mango and two romaine leaves, Chia seed, Stevi and ice cubes